THE BOYS SEASON 3. After a long wait, here is finally season 3 of The Boys. The series is back on Amazon Prime Video with the first three episodes. When will we be able to see episode 4 and the sequel?
[Mis à jour le 3 juin 2022 à 17h13] She will have been waiting but she is here, season 3 of The Boys is available on Amazon Prime Video since this Friday, June 3, 2022. Only the first three episodes of the highly anticipated third season of The Boys are however available. As a reminder, the platform usually broadcasts its series on a weekly basis. After this launch with the first three episodes, you will therefore have to wait every Friday at 9 a.m. to discover the next episodes of The Boys season 3. The season finale is thus expected to be streaming on Prime Video on July 8.
The Boys has undoubtedly become one of the most talked about series on Amazon Prime Video. Adaptation of the comics of the same name written by Garth Ennis, the series debuted in 2019 in the catalog of the e-commerce giant’s subscription streaming platform. We discover characters of superheroes with morals that could not be more ambivalent in scenes that are sometimes even quite disturbing. The Boys takes pleasure in turning the codes of the genre upside down by pressing the card of gore violence and unbridled sexuality.
Season 3 of The Boys promises new explosive scenes, in the continuity of what the series has already been able to offer us. The Boys will once again seek to end the reign of the Seven in this new burst of episodes. We will learn more about the history of superheroes, with the introduction of the first superhero Soldier Boy. This one is played by Jensen Ackles, actor of supernatural. Newcomers to the cast also include Laurie Holden (The Walking Dead) as The Red Countess.
Subscribe to Amazon Prime Video
The Boys has been keeping Prime Video subscribers in suspense for two seasons already. And it’s not about to stop: season 3 of the series was put online on June 3, 2022 with the first three episodes. Thereafter, an episode airs every Friday. The Season 3 finale is due to go live on July 8, 2022.
The plot of The Boys Season 3 is set to pick up right after Season 2 ends. According to showrunner Eric Kripke, revelations about the characters’ pasts will be offered in this “explosive” sequel, while we learn more about the original superhero, Soldier. Boy, played by Jensen Ackles (supernatural). The opportunity to finally discover the story behind the creation of the Septs.
New actors join the cast of The Boys in season 3. First, note the arrival of Jensen Ackles, known for his role as Dean Winchester in supernatural. He will play Soldier Boy, the first known superhero in the universe of The Boys. Comedian Laurie Holden (The Walking Dead) will also play the superheroine La Comtesse Rouge (or Crimson Countess in VO), just like Nick Wechsler (revenge) as Blue Hawk, Miles Gaston Villanueva (Law & Order True Crime) which will be Supersonic, and Sean Patrick Flanery (dexter) who will play Gunpowder. Kristin Booth (Orphan Black) and Jack Doolan (marcella) will play brother and sister superheroes TNT Twins.
Synopsis- In an uchronic universe, people with powers are elevated to the rank of superheroes, The Seven. They work for the company Vought International, but are far from being as good as the company would have you believe. A group of powerless misfits, nicknamed The Boys, are determined to reveal the truth about The Seven and the company that employs them.
- Karl UrbanWilliam “Billy” Butcher
- Jack QuaidHugh “Hughie” Campbell
- Anthony Starr: John / The Protector (Homelander)
- Erin Moriarty: Annie January / Stella (Starlight)
- Laz Alonso: Marvin Milk / The Cream
- Tomer Kapon: Serge / The Frenchman (Frenchie)
- Karen Fukuhara as Kimiko Miyashira / The Female
- Dominique McElligott: Maggie Shaw / Queen Maeve (Queen Maeve)
- Jessie Usher as Reggie Franklin / A-Train
- Chace Crawford: Kevin Moskowitz / The Fishman (The Deep)
- Nathan Mitchell: Black Black
- Aya Cash: Klara Risinger / Stormfront / Liberty (since season 2)
- Jensen Ackles as Soldier Boy (since season 3)
- Shantel Van Santen as Becca Butcher
- Elisabeth Shue: Madelyn Stillwell (season 1 and 2)
- Colby Minifie: Ashley Barrett
- Claudia Doumit as Victoria Neuman (since season 2)
- Jennifer Esposito: Susan Raynor (season 1 and 2)
- Simon Pegg: Hugh Campbell Sr. (season 1)
- Alex Hassell: Translucent (season 1)
- Ann Cusack: Donna January
- Christian Keyes: Nathan (season 1)
- Jess Salgueiro): Robin (season 1)
- Shaun Benson: Ezekiel (season 1)
- Brittany Allen: Charlotte / Popclaw (season 1)
- Laila Robins: Grace Mallory / The Colonel
- Giancarlo Esposito as Stan Edgar
- Shawn Ashmore: The Pathfinder / The Torch (season 2)
- Laurie Holden: The Red Countess (season 3)
- Season 1 : Butcher suspects one of the Vought Corporation Supers is responsible for his wife’s disappearance, while Hughie witnesses his girlfriend’s death, crushed by one of the superheroes. The Boys are desperate to uncover the truth about The Seven and the company that employs them.
- Season 2 : The Boys continue to make every effort to bring down Vought Corporation, helped by Stella. Now fugitives, they are wanted by the government, while Butcher uncovers the truth behind his wife’s disappearance. The Seven are joined by Stormfront, a white supremacist superheroine with a Nazi past.
- Season 3 : planned release on Prime Video on June 3, 2022.
The Boys is an original Amazon Prime Video production. As a result, the series is available to stream only on this platform. You must therefore have a Prime Video subscription to discover the new episodes of this series of trashy superheroes. After the trial period, a subscription costs 49 euros per year, which also includes priority deliveries from Amazon.